Senior Software Developer - Drake Accounting Software (DAS
Company: Drake Software LLC
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Senior Software Developer - Drake Accounting Software (DAS) Job
Category: Development-Application, Tax Drake Software, a leading
developer and provider of accounting, payroll, & tax software, is
seeking a motivated and experienced Senior Software Developer for
Drake Accounting Solutions (DAS). Duties & Responsibilities: Work
in conjunction with a team of software developers to create and
maintain desktop & web applications utilizing Microsoft-based
technologies - Visual Studio 2019, C#, .NET Framework & Core,
Entity Framework / Dapper and SQL Server / SQLCE, Blazor, RESTful
APIs, and scripting languages.
- Analyze, design, develop, test, and maintain software
applications that meet user's needs.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing software
- Write clean, efficient, and reliable code based on software
- Perform code reviews and offer feedback and suggestions when
- Contribute to our collaborative, Atlassian-driven development
environment (Confluence, JIRA, FishEye, and Bamboo) in an organized
- Clearly and regularly communicate the status of assignments
with developers, analysts, testers, and management.
- Proactively identify areas for modification and improvement of
existing software applications.
- Evaluate user feedback and provide on-going support for
assigned applications. Essential Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or
related technical discipline.
- 3-5 years' experience as a software developer.
- Proficient in desktop & web architecture, .NET technologies,
C-syntax languages, database management systems, scripting
languages, and RESTful APIs.
- Able to effectively manage multiple tasks through proper
prioritization and execution.
- Reviews work carefully for completeness, accuracy, and
- Able to collaborate effectively with peers.
- Focused and able to minimize distractions in order to complete
- Willing and able to learn new languages and technologies.
- Makes the most of available resources to navigate difficulties
and find creative solutions to problems.
- Dedicated and willing to do what it takes to meet established
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong problem solver and troubleshooter.
- Displays good judgement when making business decisions and
applying technical skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail. Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience with source code and version control systems like
Perforce, SVN, and Git.
- Experience with Atlassian tools such as JIRA, Confluence,
FishEye, and Bamboo.
- Experience with database design, desktop architecture, web
services, and user interface design.
- Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
- Company does not offer sponsorship.
- Job is located in Franklin, North Carolina or Nashville, TN -
No remote work
Keywords: Drake Software LLC, Antioch , Senior Software Developer - Drake Accounting Software (DAS, Accounting, Auditing , Antioch, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!