Project Engineer III
Company: Shimmick Construction
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Shimmick is seeking a highly talented Project Engineer III to be
based out of Antioch, CA. This challenging position will provide an
excellent growth opportunity while improving the infrastructure of
At Shimmick, we are problem solvers. Creative thinkers. Innovators.
We approach each project with fresh ideas and big thinking in
pursuit of better answers, better outcomes, and better experiences
for our clients. We are resourceful, nimble and resilient. We work
hard together-and with our clients-to deliver high-quality projects
that are on time, on budget and beyond expectations.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited
to the following:
- Under general supervision, performs routine duties.
- Displays knowledge and abilities to evaluate, select and apply
standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria to meet
basic engineering and construction specifications.
- Displays applications of sound professional judgment on details
- Independently performs walk-downs and inspections of installed
commodities to assure conformance with specifications and
- Performs quantity surveys for tracking and reporting.
- May provide technical direction to drafters, technicians, and
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or
related field + 4 years of relevant experience or demonstrated
equivalency of experience and/or education
- Experience in heavy civil construction projects
- Previous WWTP (wastewater treatment plant) project
- Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a
pre-employment substance abuse test.
- This position does not include sponsorship for United States
Keywords: Shimmick Construction, Antioch , Project Engineer III, Engineering , Antioch, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!