Posted on: August 8, 2022
High Paying Salary, Flexible Schedule, Excellent Benefits, 401k,
Bonuses and MORE!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Corey DaltonAre you a
fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending
us your resume.Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 per yearA bit about
us:Based in the Bay area, we are an industry leading chemical
manufacturer that uses cutting edge technology to provide top
quality products worldwide! If you are an experienced EHS
professional with at least three years of manufacturing experience
and are looking for an exciting career opportunity please apply
below.Why join us?
- High Paying Salary
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Flexible Schedule
- Excellent Benefits
- BonusesJob DetailsResponsibilities:
- Work closely with EHS Manager and other personnel to ensure
necessary compliances with local, state, and federal EHS
- Maintain compliances that may include environmental
recordkeeping, air and storm water permitting, and filling of
necessary Tier II reports.
- Work closely with Plant Operations, Maintenance, and other
leads to improve EHS training processes
- Assist with audits of internal EHS systems
- Lead and participate in root cause investigations as
- Offer analytical expertise to include lab data and reporting as
well as sample collecting to address internal EHS needs.
- Review and revise current safety standards and create new
safety standards as neededRequirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Health & Safety, Environmental Science,
Engineering, or related
- Minimum of 3 years experience supporting manufacturing
- Experience with local and federal safety regulations including
OSHA, CalOSHA, and Air Quality Management
- Previous chemical experience preferred
- Strong communications skills both written and verbalInterested
in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
Keywords: Jobot, Antioch , Environmental Engineer, Engineering , Antioch, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!