Company: Agemark Senior Living
Posted on: June 9, 2020
Do you want to have a positive impact on others and have a
Find a fulfilling career with TreVista!
TreVista Senior Living, part of the Agemark Senior Living family of
communities and #10 of the Great Places to Work in Aging Services,
is looking for an Executive Director for our community in Antioch,
CA. In this position, youll be responsible for the entire operation
of the community, including staff management, financial oversight
and building relationships with families and loved ones of
residents. Along with your team, youll also drive community
involvement and share our story in the local area.
When we say Were like family at Agemark, it means something!
The truth about families is that no two are alike. But big or
small, traditional or laid back, heres what all healthy families
have in common: they love, support, listen to and respect one
another. And they share traditions, expectations and values. For
more than 30 years, these are the things that have made Agemark a
family of happy, engaged and productive employees and of grateful,
happy customers. Youll feel the difference the moment you walk
through the door of any one of our communities.
As the Executive Director of the community, the core of your job
will be building relationships with families, service providers and
staff to meet the needs of our residents. Youll lead the team to
provide the award-winning, highest-quality, consistent and
personalized services were known for in communities all across the
Youll also be responsible for oversight of all operations,
- Creating an environment where teamwork thrives. A
teamwork-focused environment is vital to deliver the level of
resident, family and employee satisfaction that TreVista and all
Agemark communities are known for.
- Maintaining staffing levels. Youll be involved with hiring,
work allocation, onboarding, orientation and training. Youll set
performance expectations and encourage the positive, family-like
- Leading and empowering your management team. Youll lead, manage
and mentor direct reports by evaluating performance outcomes,
rewarding and recognizing excellent work and recommending changes.
Youll also grow and develop your direct reports for potential
- Budgeting, financial management and maintaining census. Youll
manage the budgets and partner with corporate accounting to ensure
ethical use of funds. You will be responsible for building
relationships by working with your marketing/sales staff members to
reach families seeking services for their loved one and share what
makes TreVista a special, trustworthy place.
- Collaborating with other Agemark properties. Youll have the
opportunity to work cross functionally with other Directors,
leaders and support teams from other Agemark communities across the
U.S. as well as the corporate team,
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in relative field
- Previous experience in healthcare, senior housing, nursing or
related field preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years managing staff required.
- Must have experience managing a budget
- Experience with different software including MS
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to plan and
prioritize in a complex environment.
- Must have computer
- An unwavering attention to detail and dedication to constant
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of the
organization and in the local community.
- Hands on leadership style lead by example and demonstrate
Join the family!
Keywords: Agemark Senior Living, Antioch , Executive Director, Executive , Antioch, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!