Posted on: January 9, 2021
The Primary role of the Assistant General Manager (AGM) is to
develop into a store leader and to be capable of running the store
in the absence of a General Manager. An AGM is responsible for
supporting the overall shift-level operations, guest experience,
sales performance, and execution of brand excellence in a store.
They are also responsible for assisting in the growth of annual
sales and profit of the store. AGMs ensure that the store's
appearance as well as each team member's performance are to company
standard. AGMs are responsible for consistently educating and
engaging the community and store guests on all products and
- Understands and communicates the company's vision, mission, and
- Responsible for maintaining operational excellence in the
- Responds to direction in an accurate and timely manner and
ensures the same compliance from the store team.
- Recognizes and rewards outstanding performance of store team
- Demonstrates effective leadership behaviors and continuously
improves leadership skills.
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager.Customer
- Strives for the ultimate guest service experience in keeping
with key performance indicators including surveys, shops, audits,
and speed of service.
- Ensures store has adequate shift coverage at all times, while
adhering to scheduling and labor guidelines.
- Supports the training of shift leads and team members to
successfully handle service issues and intervenes when necessary.
- Motivates and mentors team members on providing guests with
product suggestions and information.
- Educates and engages the community and store guests on all
products and services.Operations:
- Adheres to and has knowledge of all company policies and
- Maintains impeccable standards concerning store maintenance,
administration, and supplies.
- Capable of ordering supplies in a timely and cost-effective
- Provides regular performance feedback to team members and shift
leads. Supports and works with GM/DM/HR on disciplinary action.
- Leads and manages shifts while acting as manager in charge of
store. Deploys team members as required to meet business demands
and works with GM on necessary staffing decisions.
- Communicates clearly, concisely, and accurately to ensure
effective shift operations and overall operations of the store.
- Follows all food safety, cash handling, and operational
procedures and policies and ensures that team members are in
- Resilient and Adaptable: reacts to change, ambiguity, and
uncertainty with openness and confidence; leads swiftly and
- Demonstrates Accountability: accepts responsibility for one's
own performance/actions: follows through on commitments with a
sense of urgency.
- Communicates Effectively.
- Strategizes and Drives for Results.
- Serves and Inspires Others: inspires others to excel; rewards
and recognizes great performance.
- Develops Talent.Requirements:Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to work at least 24 hours per week; must be able
to work a variable of shifts (openings, mid-day shifts, and
closing) from week-to-week.
- Must have experience supervising others.
- High School graduate or commensurate industry experience
- Computer skills including some Microsoft software and register
- Must have access to reliable transportation.Job Conditions:Work
Environment:This job entails frequent exposure to high temperatures
and extreme cold. There is frequent contact/immersion of hands in
water and sanitation solutions; as well as contact with produce
items, dairy products, and frequent allergen-related items such as
nuts, citrus, peanut butter, etc.Physical Demands:The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job:While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk, hear, and stand. The employee is
frequently required to reach, bend, stoop, scoop, pour, carry,
push, and lift objects up to 40lbs. There is substantial repetitive
motion of the wrists, hands, and fingers. Must be able to maneuver
in walk-in coolers and freezers.This job description is not
designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for
this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at
any time, with or without notice.Jamba - Slatten Ranch/Antioch5779
Lone Tree Way, Antioch, CA 94531
Keywords: Jamba, Antioch , Assistant Manager, Executive , Antioch, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!