Senior Marketing Content Manager
Company: Red Dynamics, Inc
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Company Info:Our client is a leading manufacturer of enhanced
delivery systems for the functional food, nutraceutical, and
preventative health markets. This newly created role will partner
with the CEO, the GM for North America and Marketing leadership to
develop consistent and compelling media channel strategies that
strengthen the companys relationship with prospective customers,
consumers and drives leads, brand awareness, and customer
satisfaction in NAM. This is a high visibility role within a
dynamic organization and will be an incredible, career-changing
position for the right individual!
Location:Irvine, CA area
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own the NAM (North America) editorial content calendar. Create,
plan, write and edit content calendar for a wide range of projects,
such as questionnaires, webinar, survey, websites, blogs, social
media, emails, digital ads, videos, case studies, infographics,
brochures, white paper, event collateral, and other marketing
- Work with cross functional teams and develop an effective
journey messaging strategy to target the specific need states.
- Define the content types and topics that maximize audience
- Research current trends and keywords and contribute to content
- Develop and execute a video strategy to highlight the value of
the companys product benefits and offerings.
- Develop and execute a social media content strategy that grows
impressions and engagement rate.
- Manage creative asset needs and requests for the marketing
team. Collaborate with the event creative team to bring creative
storytelling to life.
- Manage the content localization and improve the quality of
translation. Establish a new process to streamline the localization
for all assets.
- Partner with the Brand, Digital, and Medical Marketing leads,
and other cross-functional teams to identify and resource content
needs across all marketing programs.
- Track and manage content performance and engagement to measure
impact and provide proposals to refine and optimize content
- Continually raise the bar on the development of compelling,
data-driven storytelling with a brand and customer focus.
- 5-7 years of experience managing and executing content
strategy, content structures, and content development that
demonstrate audience engagement
- Proven ability to develop and manage content programs through
the entire project lifecycle, including strategy, planning,
execution, reporting, and maintenance. Example content programs
include content audits and migrations, content strategies,
optimized web content development, and integrated content marketing
programs that may include email marketing, social marketing,
influencer marketing, PR etc. across multiple channels and
- Experience working with internal stakeholders to develop
content program plans, creative briefs, and professional
- Proven success managing and delivering content programs with a
data-driven approach, and overall experience applying those
capabilities within different web environments, such as content
management systems, marketing automation systems, and social media
- Experience setting and communicating priorities to project
teams, while managing multiple, often fast-paced projects
- Strong team player with the ability to successfully collaborate
with geographically distributed teams.
- The professionalism, confidence, and attention to detail
necessary to earn the respect of client executives, peers and
project team members.
Keywords: Red Dynamics, Inc, Antioch , Senior Marketing Content Manager, Executive , Antioch, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!