Physical Therapy Assistant PTA - Antioch, CA
Posted on: January 2, 2022
Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) Home Health AccentCare-- is a
national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry
experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm
and personalized experience within our local communities. Your
Success is our Success . We strive to provide our new employees
with a structured on-boarding process to help you become
assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work
easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a
wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional
opportunities. Position: Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)Job
Description/Requirements:As a Physical Therapist Assistant you
- Implement the care plan as established by the Physical
Therapist and the physician.
- Educate patients/families in basic home safety and medical
equipment safety as applicable to services provided.
- Coordinate physical therapy services with other agency
personnel by participating in care conferences, keeping agency
informed of all changes.
- Communicate findings and changes in condition of patients to
the Physical Therapist. Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Associates degree from an accredited school of Physical
- Valid license/registration or permit to practice in state of
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while
employed in a clinical role
- Ability to travel in order to accomplish all duties as outlined
in job description
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured
and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and
in good working order
Keywords: AccentCare, Antioch , Physical Therapy Assistant PTA - Antioch, CA, Healthcare , Antioch, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!