Company: Epic Care
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Epic Care is seeking an Infusion RN to work part-time OR
full-time to help support our Emeryville and Castro Valley Bay
clinics. The Infusion RN will be responsible for the delivery of
care to infusion patients under the supervision of physicians
utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning intervention,
implementation and evaluation; effectively interacts with patient,
significant others and other health team members while maintaining
standards of professional nursing.
- Direct/Indirect patient care providing chemotherapy treatment
and miscellaneous treatments.
- Complete physical assessment of patients in the office and/or
by phone triage.
- Utilize electronic medical record for documentation of all
direct and in-direct patient care on appropriate nursing charting
- Schedule chemotherapy treatments/ appointments
- Help monitor patient compliance with therapy and continuity of
- Maintain site's infusion center safety and compliance.
- Acts as patient advocate for psychosocial needs
- Understand both lab and pharmacy operations in order to provide
assistance with on-site processing and infusion mixing.
- Other responsibilities, as determined by Assistant Nurse
Manager and/or Nurse Manager.EDUCATION / TRAINING REQUIREMENTS4
Year BSN - Preferred2 Year ADN - Required LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
/ REGISTRATIONOncology Certified (OCN) - PreferredBLS / CPR
Certified - RequiredCA Registered Nurse License (active) -
RequiredONS Chemotherapy & Biotherapy Certification -
PreferredEXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS3 Year Clinical Nursing - Required2
Year Oncology Outpatient Infusion Center - Preferred2 Year EMR -
Preferred At Epic Care, we strive to meet every challenge with
confident and compassionate C.A.R.E. As a multi-specialty
healthcare provider, we're committed to providing high quality,
personalized, value-driven care to our patients.We believe
exceptional care and service begins with exceptional partnerships,
like you! To help us fulfill our mission we work to offer our
employees growing benefits and career opportunities to support
their personal needs and professional development.Our company
culture is open and vibrant and we're committed to the professional
growth of our team members. If you're looking for a place that
values passion, integrity, thinking big, and a desire to learn,
Epic Care is the organization you! As a valued Epic Care employee,
you're eligible for a number of perks and benefits, including:
- Medical coverage options through Boon Chapman (Aetna Network)
including Health Savings Account options.
- Dental coverage through Principal
- Vision coverage through Superior
- EMPLOYER PAID LIFE & AD&D INSURANCE
- 401K and 401K Matching
- FSA to reimburse yourself for eligible out-of-pocket medical,
dependent care and commuter expenses.
- EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (EAP) Life presents complex
challenges. If the unexpected happens, you want to know that you
and your family have simple solutions to help you cope with the
stress and life changes that may result.
- 11 days PTO in the first year of employment plus 9 paid federal
holidays, increase to 16 days PTO starting at year two of
- LIFEMART DISCOUNT PROGRAM take advantage of LifeMart, a FREE
benefit that offers great discounts on the things you want most-in
one convenient location: Computers and Electronics Theme Parks,
Vacation Packages, Car Rentals, and Hotels, Gifts and Retail
Shopping, Child and Senior Care Products and Services, Movie
Tickets and Video Rentals,
- SoFi at WORK STUDENT LOAN PROGRAM
- NO-COST CREDIT UNION SERVICES THROUGH PACIFIC SERVICE CREDIT
- Flexible work from home options for qualified roles
- Monthly home internet/phone reimbursement
- Bond over company-wide out-of-the-box events and fun activities
with your team
- Employee Recognition programs
- Employee Referral Bonus programs
- Work in convenient locations throughout the San Francisco East
Bay Area, an excellent place to maintain an active independent or
family lifestyle. You will also be able to enjoy nearby
destinations such as San Francisco, Napa Valley wine country, Lake
Tahoe, and Yosemite.
- When you join Epic Care, you will enjoy the many amenities that
the San Francisco Bay Area has to offer for those who enjoy
cosmopolitan sophistication, outstanding climate and unlimited
professional and avocational opportunities. All offers of
Employment at Epic Care are contingent upon successful completion
of a background screen, reference check, and drug screen, as well
as submission of proof of Covid-19 vaccination records (one dose of
a one-dose vaccine or two doses of a two-dose vaccine) + a booster
for eligible individuals or a valid medical or religious exemption
in accordance with the order issued by the California Department of
Public Health on August 5, 2021 - updated December 22, 2021: .
Keywords: Epic Care, Antioch , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Antioch, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!