Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Overview Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a
place that helps you feel and deliver your best? -The Massage Envy
brand is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a
massage therapist at our Cordelia -franchised location,* you'll
join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best
through total body care. -Here's what's in it for you: - -The
difference you'll make in clients' lives is the biggest reward for
any massage therapist, but our environment lets you enjoy more of
what you love about your work. We take care of overhead costs and
supplies, marketing, and building your book of business so you can
focus on performing as many massages as you want. And with the
repeat clientele that our membership model provides, you'll get to
see the long-term impact your services make for members.And the
perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be your best
inside and outside the treatment room with: - -
- Benefits that help you take care of you -including:
- Health and retirement benefits
- Competitive pay structures
- Discounts on professional products
- Flexible schedules
- Employee rewards program/employee referral bonuses
- Free one hour massage/facial for full-time employees.
- Reduced Employee rates for massage/facial for part-time
- A dedication to self-care -with an education program that helps
managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you
the tools to prolong the career you love.
- Continuing education -with 12+ free CEs every year.
- A commitment to safety -and providing a therapeutic, healing
environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.What We'll
Accomplish Together As a team, we're committed to offering
excellent professional services that help clients do more of the
things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the
very heart of our mission. This includes: -
- Performing -quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
- Customizing -massage services within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding -the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing -the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protecting -our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
members.What it Takes to Succeed We only succeed together, so we're
looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing.
Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionalswho have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion, licensing requirements for massage therapy in our
state, and able to pass a background and reference check
- Willingness to grow by continuing education to build on their
- Clear communicators -who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions -who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services.
- Great teammates -who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done. - -*ME SPE Franchising, LLC ("ME SPE")
is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated
franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not ME
SPE, Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF"), or any of their
affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a
franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not
acting as an agent for ME SPE, MEF, or any of their affiliates.
Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each
individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary
from location to location. -
Keywords: Massage Envy, Antioch , Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Antioch, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!