Physical Therapist Assistant Home Health PRN
Company: CenterWell Home Health
Posted on: May 20, 2023
DescriptionThe Physical Therapy Assistant 2 provides services
that help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain, and
prevent or limit permanent physical disabilities of patients
suffering from injuries or disease. The Physical Therapy Assistant
2 performs varied activities and moderately complex
administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs
computations. Typically works on semi-routine
assignments.ResponsibilitiesAs a -Home Health Physical Therapist
Assistant, you will:
- Administer the physical therapy treatment plan as developed by
the Physical Therapist.
- Administer non-complex active and passive manual therapeutic
exercises, therapeutic massage, traction heat, light, cold, water,
and electrical modalities to patients.
- Accurately documents daily, weekly, or monthly records of
clients'. Submits clinical paperwork to the office on time each
- Attend educational meetings and coordinates and contributes to
- Notify physical therapist or Executive Director of any
equipment failures, lack of supplies, staff or client changes, and
any other departmental
- Schedule clients and performs varied office tasks.
- Apply concepts of infection control and universal precautions
in performing patient care activities.
- Accept clinical assignments that are consistent with education
and competence to care for patients.
- Promote compliance with all fiscal intermediaries and/or other
third-party payors, through education, coaching, and other
assistance as necessary.Required Experience/Skills:
- Associate degree in Physical Therapy from an American Physical
- Current state license to practice Physical Therapy.
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance and reliable
- Proof of current CPR certification.
- Minimum two years' experience as a Physical Therapy
- Comprehensive knowledge of the physical, emotional, social, and
biological changes that occur in the geriatric population.
- Self-directed, enthusiastic, and accepts constructive
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication and
- Communicates and demonstrates a professional image/attitude for
patients, families, clients, coworkers, and others.
- Meets mandatory continuing education requirements of Kindred at
Home and licensing board. Maintains clinical competency in Physical
Therapy practice and theory.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and travel locally.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Maintains current licensure certifications and meets mandatory
continuing education requirements.
- Must read, write, and speak fluent English.
- Must have good and regular attendance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination.Scheduled Weekly
Hours1Pay RangeThe compensation range below reflects a good faith
estimate of starting base pay at the time of posting in Pleasant
Hill, California. The pay range may be higher or lower based on
geographic location and individual pay decisions will vary based on
demonstrated job related skills, knowledge, experience, education,
-$68,300 - $93,950
-Description of BenefitsHumana, Inc. and its affiliated
subsidiaries (collectively, "Humana") offers benefits for limited
term, variable schedule and per diem associates which are designed
to support whole-person well-being. Among these benefits, Humana
provides paid time off, 401(k) retirement savings plan, employee
assistance program, business travel and accident.
Keywords: CenterWell Home Health, Antioch , Physical Therapist Assistant Home Health PRN, Healthcare , Antioch, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...