Company: Agemark Senior Living
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Trevista, in Antioch, CA is looking for a Housekeeper. We are an
Agemark Senior Living community, ranked #10 with Great Places to
Work. In this Housekeeper position, youll be responsible for
maintaining assigned areas, keeping them in a clean, sanitary,
orderly and attractive condition and following schedules as
directed. Competitive pay, full benefits along with PTO accrued on
the first day. Get free meals, monthly inventive drawings, tuition
reimbursement, 401k and Verizon discounts! We also subscribe to
where you can get 20-60% off 100,000 items such as tickets,
restaurants, sporting events, and local deals. Work to help us
create and environment you would want for your own loved one! When
we say Were like family at Agemark, it means something! The truth
about families is that no two are alike. But big or small,
traditional or laid back, heres what all healthy families have in
common: they love, support, listen to and respect one another. And
they share traditions, expectations and values. For more than 30
years, these are the things that have made Agemark a family of
happy, engaged and productive employees and of grateful, happy
customers. Youll feel the difference the moment you walk through
the door of any one of our communities. Housekeeper position
- Provide services to residents in their private suites as
outlined in resident service plans.
- Perform laundry and linen services for residents and/or
Community as required.
- Respond promptly to work orders and customer requests for
- Ensure a safe environment for residents; promptly reporting any
unsanitary or unsafe/hazardous conditions, defective equipment, and
maintenance needs to Supervisor.
- Maintain an accurate record of chargeable services (cleaning,
personal laundry, etc.) and submit as directed.
- Assist Supervisor in developing a budget for
housekeeping/custodial accounts in the Building Services
Department; operate within monthly budget and notify Supervisor for
approval to make or request special purchases.
- Help residents move in and out of the Community; participate in
new resident orientation regarding laundry and housekeeping
schedules, procedures, etc. as directed.
- Upon turnover, assist Supervisor and Family Service Coordinator
to return vacated suites to market condition.
- Safely store chemicals and supplies as required; maintaining
equipment in good working order.
- Help to set annual Department goals and assess quarterly.
- Follow safety regulations to clean or assist with cleaning
accidents involving body waste, blood or vomit.
- Meet Department standards as outlined in the Quality Assurance
- Hours: Tuesday- Saturday 9 am- 5:30 pm Housekeeper knowledge,
skills, abilities and requirements:
- Accomplish a reasonable quantity and quality of work,
reflecting good time management, job commitment, and ability to
- Work scheduled hours based on personnel and Community needs;
may be required to work weekends.
- Establish and maintain constructive relationships with
co-workers, residents, families and visitors.
- Maintain confidentiality of information pertaining to
residents, Community operations and personnel.
- Ability to answer the phone, answer questions and offer
excellent customer services.
- Promote residence and the Company in a positive way.
- Participate in staff, resident, family, marketing or Company
activities and events as directed.
- Abide by all Company policies as outlined in the Policies and
Procedures manual and Employee Handbook.
- Knowledge of cleaning equipment and materials.
- Experience in a customer service environment.
- Regular and punctual attendance is required.
- Hours are M-F 9-5p Come on, join the family! If you'd like to
join a group of passionate, caring people who use our collective
experiences to positively impact the lives of our people every day,
talk to us! Together, we're working to redefine what senior care
should be. Learn more at , or just click "Apply Now" to get
started. EOE. Care, serve and love - because there's no other way
to take care of family.
Keywords: Agemark Senior Living, Antioch , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Antioch, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!