Dining Room Server
Company: TreVista-Antioch, CA
Posted on: January 8, 2022
TreVista in Antioch, CA is hiring! We are Agemark Senior Living
Communities and for the third consecutive year, we are certified
#12 in Fortune Best Workplaces for Aging Services 2021! We are
looking for a Full Time Dining Room Server. At Agemark, our 30+
years' experience in Senior Living has given us the insight to
focus on what matters for our Residents, their Families and our
Employees. As a Dining Assistant, you'll provide meals to
residents, serving and assisting. You will also be handling the
dishwashing and cleaning the dining room and Kitchen. Also, given
that we are in the healthcare industry, in order to protect both
our team members and senior population we service, COVID
vaccination is a mandatory condition of employment* and
opportunities to receive the vaccine, free of charge are available
at Agemark. *Exceptions are made on a case by case basis. We take
care of those that took care of us and believe in the philosophy -
"Never forget the hands that raised you!"When we say "We're like
family" at Agemark, it means something!The truth about families is
that no two are alike. But big or small, traditional or laid back,
here's what all healthy families have in common: they love,
support, listen to and respect one another, even in the tough
times. For more than 30 years, these are the things that have made
Agemark a family of happy, engaged and productive employees - and
of grateful, happy customers. You'll feel the difference the moment
you walk through the door of any one of our communities.The Dining
- Greet diners, take orders; provide assistance to residents as
- Serve meals to residents, assuring that food is fresh,
attractive and at the correct temperature.
- Encourage healthful choices and compliance with dietary
- Clear dishes as residents are finished eating. Scrape, stack
and/or soak dirty dishes as directed. Clean tables at end of meal
and set tables for next meal.
- Help prepare, deliver and retrieve resident food trays, as
- Dish up food and/or assist in food preparation as directed by
- Re-stock sweeteners, salt and peppers, condiments, juice and
coffee dispensers, resident snacks, napkins, and other supplies in
the dining room, kitchen and snack areas as assigned. Provide
follow up service for condiments, second helpings, dessert,
- Assist in record keeping as assigned.
- Empty trash and dispose of recyclables in assigned areas.
Vacuum carpet/clean floors in dining room as scheduled.
- Notify Chef of needed supplies and equipment malfunctions.
- Help maintain a clean, orderly and safe kitchen environment
.Store food properly for infection control.
- Prior experience as a server, wait staff or in a kitchen,
preferred. Working knowledge interacting with the elderly is not
- Work scheduled hours based on personnel and Community needs;
may be required to work weekends.
- Maintain constructive relationships with co-workers, residents
and families. Confidentiality of information pertaining to
residents, Community operations and personnel needed. Participate
in staff, resident, family or marketing activities and events as
- Promote residence and the Company in a positive way.
- Compliance with State and Federal food handling and safety
regulations."Agemark and all its divisions are a family owned and
operated company with exceptional values on customer care! Although
we specialize in senior housing, our "family" goes well beyond
those we care for. Our employees are truly our family."We believe
in taking care of our employees by offering:
- Competitive earnings
- Full Health, Dental and Vision Benefits including paid life
- 401k match of 50% up to the first 6%
- PTO Accrual on DAY 1
- Double pay on Holidays
- Annual Profit Sharing
- FREE Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement along with licensure and certification
- Free meals 1x a day during your shift
- Legal services to draft a Will, Power of Attorney or Living
- Membership with company discounts. 20%-70% off on movies,
shows, concerts, hotels, sporting events, wellness and
- Referral bonusesFamily owned and it shows! Agemark Senior
Living Communities embraces FOUR core values: Professionalism,
Commitment, Integrity and Compassion. If you believe in doing what
feels right, advocate for our elderly community, and want to be
part of our Great Place to Work, we would love to hear from you.
The Silver Tsunami is coming, and we are in the fastest growing
industry. Apply with us at www.agemark.com and be a part of our
organization where it's our job to create a purposeful life for our
loved ones and be the change we all want to see in our world.
Keywords: TreVista-Antioch, CA, Antioch , Dining Room Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Antioch, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!