Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionTreVista in Antioch, CA is hiring for a Part-Time
Cook! We are Agemark Senior Living Communities and for the third
consecutive year, we are certified #12 in Fortune Best Workplaces
for Aging Services 2021! We are looking for a Part-Time Cook to
help with our dining program. At Agemark, our 30+ years of
experience in Senior Living has given us the insight to focus on
what matters for our Residents, their families, and our Employees.
As a Part-Time Cook, you'll be responsible for preparing and
serving food to residents, maintaining food and sanitation quality,
and participating in all dining services as directed. We take care
of those that took care of us and believe in the philosophy -
"Never forget the hands that raised you!"Part-Time Cook
- Prepare meals and snacks that are consistently tasteful,
nutritious, and appealing assuring prompt, cheerful food service to
residents and guests.
- Maintain a sanitary, orderly, and safe kitchen and dining
- Assist with menu planning and incorporating your favorite
recipes; review and adjust menus with Supervisor to accommodate
foods in season, special events, and holidays.
- Alter or adapt meals to accommodate the special dietary needs
- Help with ordering, delivery, and inventory of food, supplies,
and equipment, as directed. Ensure proper handling, labeling, and
storage of food for infection control.
- Record number of chargeable and non-chargeable meals, as
directed. Receive payment for meals/dietary services if
- Notify Supervisor of malfunction of equipment or
- Document resident attendance for meals served; follow
procedures when residents are ill. Contact residents who do not
come to meals when expected and follow Facility procedures when
residents cannot be contacted.
- Maintain confidentiality of verbal and written information
about residents, prospective residents, facility operations, and
- Recognize improvement opportunities. Prioritize, multi-task,
and maintain flexibility in a fast-paced, service-oriented
- Develop constructive relationships with co-workers, residents,
- Participate in staff, resident, family, or marketing activities
and events as directed.
- Stay in compliance with State and Federal food handling and
- Excellent verbal/written communication and problem-solving
skills."Agemark and all its divisions are a family-owned and
operated company with exceptional values on customer care! Although
we specialize in senior housing, our "family" goes well beyond
those we care for. Our employees are truly our family."We believe
in taking care of our employees by offering:
- Competitive earnings
- Full Dental, and Vision Benefits including paid life
- 401k match of 50% up to the first 6%
- PTO Accrual on DAY 1
- Double pay on Holidays
- FREE Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free meals 1x a day during your shift
- Membership with company discounts. 20%-70% off on tickets,
hotels, car rentals, travel, groceries, wellness, and wireless
- Referral bonusesFamily-owned and it shows! Agemark Senior
Living Communities embraces FOUR core values: Professionalism,
Commitment, Integrity, and Compassion. If you believe in doing what
feels right, advocate for our elderly community, want to be part of
our Great Place to Work, and are proud that we've been providing
senior living care since 1987. We are in the fastest-growing
industry. Apply with us at www.agemark.com and be a part of our
organization where it's our job to create a purposeful life for our
loved ones and be the change we all want to see in our world. EOE.
Keywords: Agemark, Antioch , Cook-Part Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Antioch, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!