Posted on: September 25, 2022
Join the movement! Erewhon market is trailblazing in the health
and wellness industry, and we're rapidly expanding! Our culture
comes from unstoppable leaders, inspiring staff, and the best food
and wellness products on the planet. 10+ locations and growing.
What we offer:
- $18 - $20 / hour (based on experience)
- 50% off organic meals daily
- 20% off in-store purchases
- 401k with 3% match, Paid Vacation, Health Benefits and much
- Bonuses and sales rewards (for some departments)
- HUGE opportunities for career growth
What You Will Do:
- The Caf is the forefront of customer service and hospitality
for the store. It is imperative that this person exhibits strong
communication skills, as he/she communicates directly with the caf
team and will need to communicate effectively with customers. Caf
Associates should have natural leadership skills and an optimistic
attitude and be willing to go above and beyond for their
- Full understanding and knowledge of the Erewhon brand and
overall Caf menu.
- Provides prompt and courteous services to guests in the
- Prepares food according to quality and food safety
- Maintains a safe, clean & sanitize work area that is appealing
to our guests.
- Engage with guests and prepare their orders with accuracy and
- Work as a team player and perform duties as assigned by the Caf
What You Will Bring:
- Candidates must have excellent communication and interpersonal
- Customer Service, retail or food service experience
- Food Handler Certification (Basic Food Safety) required.
- Must be 18 year of age or able to provide a work permit.
Erewhon has many opportunities for career development and growth as
we expand across Southern California with eight current stores and
two more NEW locations opening soon. This role is for our Calabasas
location, near Woodland Hills, Northridge, Chatsworth, Simi Valley,
San Fernando, Encino, Tarzana and Van Nuys area.
Erewhon Market is an equal opportunity employer and we are
committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion,
veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived
disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider
qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner
consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency
resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: EREWHON, Antioch , Cafe Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Woodland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!