Front Desk Coordinator
Company: Agemark Senior Living
Posted on: April 30, 2020
TreVista in Antioch, CA is looking for a Front Desk Coordinator.
In this Front Desk position, you'll be responsible for providing
good customer service to our residents, families and staff. You
will be the first person visitors meet when coming in our doors.
You will be responsible for transportation of residents when
needed. Agemark was ranked #10 of Great Places to work in Aging
Services and Best Places to work by Fortune for the second year in
a row! Competitive pay along with benefits available and PTO
accrued on the first day. Get free meals, tuition reimbursement,
monthly inventive drawings, and Verizon discounts! We also
subscribe to www.benefithub.com where you can get 20-60% off
100,000 items such as tickets, restaurants, sporting events, and
local deals. Work to help us create an environment you would want
for your own loved one!
We're more than a company. We're a family.
You hear it everywhere - companies describing themselves as a
family. But families are all different, and so is the way they look
at work and life. This is what makes us the best kind of family.We
recognize each person's talents, skills and personality and bring
that into their position. We encourage people to become the best
they can be and hold them to high standards. That's because we
believe in them, and their success. These family ties, so to speak,
are part of every decision we make as a company.
We don't just work together - we laugh, eat and learn together as a
staff and with our residents! We believe that every day can be a
good one, for both employees and residents. Dedicated to this
philosophy for more than 30 years, we've learned that the secret to
everything - working, celebrating and even getting through the
tough stuff - is doing it with love. By working to create the kind
of community we would want for our own loved ones, where warmth,
love and respect are abundant, we also create a unique, positive
and caring workplace. Feeling valuable, special and loved isn't
just a goal for our residents. It's how we want everyone to
experience our community.
Front Desk Coordinator position details:
As the Front Desk Coordinator, you'll be responsible for:
- Answer telephones within three rings and transfer call or
taking messages as needed.
- Assist residents with requests as needed.
- Greet visitors and guests as they arrive in building and answer
questions they may have.
- Answer inquiries regarding rooms available using the green card
- Assist other staff in providing and coordinating services to
residents, families and guests.
- Support residents and staff in solving problems.
- Perform clerical duties as assigned by Director.
- Maintain cleanliness of the front lobby and front desk area as
well as the time clock room.
- Check bathrooms on main floor throughout shift for cleanliness
and odor control.
- Manage the coffee and hot water as well as the rest of the
snack area in lobby.
- Create and maintain an environment for
residents/families/staff/guests that is customer-friendly, values
and respects the uniqueness of each individual, and promotes
- Facilitate resident transportation if necessary.
- Complete Defensive Driving module on Care2Learn
- Carry out all other duties as assigned.
Front Desk Coordinator knowledge, skills, abilities and
- Familiar with the operation of various office machines is
- Accomplish a reasonable quantity and quality of work,
reflecting good time management, job commitment, and ability to
- Work scheduled hours based on personnel and Community needs;
may be required to work weekends on occasion.
- Establish and maintain constructive relationships with
co-workers, residents, families and visitors.
- Maintain confidentiality of information pertaining to
residents, Community operations and personnel.
- Answer the phone, answer questions and offer excellent customer
- Communicate with families, residents and prospects as
- Familiarize self with offerings and give tours to
- Abide by all Company policies as outlined in the Policies and
Procedures manual and Employee Handbook.
- Multi-task and be organized.
- High school diploma is preferred.
- Prior experience in office functions and customer service is
- Regular and punctual attendance is required.
Come on, join the family!
if you'd like to join a group of passionate, caring people who use
our collective experiences to positively impact the lives of our
people every day, talk to us! Together, we're working to redefine
what senior care should be. Learn more at www.agemark.com, or just
click "Apply Now" to get started. EOE.
Care, serve and love - because there's no other way to take care of
Keywords: Agemark Senior Living, Antioch , Front Desk Coordinator, Other , Antioch, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!