Med Tech PM Shift
Company: Agemark Senior Living
Posted on: June 27, 2020
Remember why you became a Med Aide in the first place?
Come work where you can spend more time making a difference!
We are an Agemark Senior Living community ranked #10 with Great
Places to Work, and looking for a PM Med Tech to provide care to
and assist residents with activities of daily living. They will
monitor health, safety and well-being of residents and encourage
residents to socialize and participate in activity program.
We offer a full benefit package including PTO on day 1, Paid
Floating Holiday, Holiday pay even when you don't work the holiday,
Tuition Reimbursement, Membership with Benefit Hub, free meals and
When we say Were like family at Agemark, it means something!
The truth about families is that no two are alike and they share
traditions, expectations and values. For more than 30 years, these
are the things that have made Agemark a family of happy, engaged
and productive employees and of grateful, happy customers. Youll
feel the difference the moment you walk through the door of any one
of our communities.
As a PM Med Tech, youll also be responsible for:
- Administration of medication according to the five
- Accurate and timely recording of medication provision
- Observing, monitoring & reporting to nurse of changes in
- Follow facility policies and procedures regarding storage and
handling of medications, expiration dates and disposal of
- Follow the care plan interventions as directed by the nurse
including provision of medications according to special needs based
on residents age and ability to swallow and/or cooperate
- Perform cleaning and personal laundry services as required, in
order to maintain a safe, sanitary and secure environment for
- Provide input into resident service plans
- Assist with resident care needs including by not limited to
bathing, dressing, toileting, etc.
- Respond to resident needs, requests and emergency calls; refer
to other staff when appropriate
- Provide escort services to residents as required
- Respond to medical, fire or weather emergencies as
- Drive Community vehicle(s) as needed for resident
- Encourage residents to socialize and participate in activity
- Identify supplies needed to perform tasks and report needs to
- Working with other team members in an efficient and effective
- Communicate well with others regarding needs, concerns,
interests or any other relevant information
- Embrace & demonstrate the organizations 4 core values:
Professionalism, Integrity, Compassion, Commitment
- Hours are full time on the PM shift
PM Med Tech Qualifications
- Completion of state mandated training
- Experience in healthcare preferred
- State certification if required by state regulations
- Knowledge of medication, dosage and terminology
- Proven track record of integrity
- Must be detail oriented and accurate
- Excellent verbal/written communication and problem-solving
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer skills
Join the family!
Keywords: Agemark Senior Living, Antioch , Med Tech PM Shift, Other , Antioch, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!