Company: Agemark Senior Living
Posted on: November 19, 2020
Job DetailsJob Location TREG ANTIOCH I OP CO LP - Antioch,
CAPosition Type Full TimeEducation Level High SchoolSalary Range
$25.00 - $28.00 HourlyJob Shift DayDescription Opportunity
We are an Agemark Senior Living community, ranked #10 with Great
Places to Work, and looking for a Maintenance Supervisor. Full time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, profit sharing bonus, PTO accrued on
day one, tuition reimbursement and free meals are what Agemark
offers as we value you as an employee and treat you like family! We
also subscribe to www.benefithub.com where you can get 20-60% off
100,000 items such as tickets, restaurants, sporting events, and
local deals. Work to create an environment you would want for YOUR
own loved one! In this position, you'll be responsible for
maintaining building(s), fixtures, furniture, vehicles, appliances,
equipment and grounds, and following schedule as directed.
We're more than a company. We're a family.
You hear it everywhere - companies describing themselves as a
family. But families are all different, and so is the way they look
at work and life. This is what makes us the best kind of family.
---We recognize each person's talents, skills and personality and
bring that into their position. We encourage people to become the
best they can be and hold them to high standards. That's because we
believe in them, and their success. These family ties, so to speak,
are part of every decision we make as a company.
We don't just work together - we laugh, eat and learn together as a
staff and with our residents! We believe that every day can be a
good one, for both employees and residents. Dedicated to this
philosophy for more than 30 years, we've learned that the secret to
everything - working, celebrating and even getting through the
tough stuff - is doing it with love.By working to create the kind
of community we would want for our own loved ones, where warmth,
love and respect are abundant, we also create a unique, positive
and caring workplace. Feeling valuable, special and loved isn't
just a goal for our residents. It's how we want everyone to
experience our community.
Maintenance Supervisor position details:
- Oversee all building & maintenance as well as housekeeping and
- Responsible for supervision of housekeeping & laundry
- Train/orientate new staff regarding building functions,
including housekeeping & laundry as directed.
- Perform annual appraisals, coach and give guidance as
- Follow disciplinary measures when needed to address issues.
- Respond promptly to requests for maintenance service; document
work completed if required.
- Report all maintenance concerns to Director and make
recommendations when repairs, equipment replacement or system
upgrades are needed.
- Operate within monthly budget and make special purchases with
- Help set annual goals and assess quarterly.
- Store chemicals, supplies, tools and equipment in a clean and
- Follow safety regulations to clean or assist with cleaning
accidents involving body waste, blood or vomit.
- Upon turnover, return vacated suites to rentable condition;
work with Director and Family Service Coordinator to assess
cleaning, repair and improvements needed.
- Follow procedures to record and file information pertaining to
furniture, fixtures and equipment, inventory, keys, storage units,
certificates and inspections, etc.
- Participate in regularly scheduled safety inspections.
- Assist contractors who are performing repairs, regular
maintenance, or inspections on elevators, boilers, HVAC and
emergency systems, and other equipment, as needed.
- Help residents move in and out of the Community.
- Coordinate or perform resident transportation as needed.
Maintenance Supervisor knowledge, skills, abilities and
- General knowledge of building maintenance and general
- Knowledge of regulations regarding building codes, hazardous
materials, OSHA, MSDS sheets, and fire and safety procedures.
- Skill with different tools
- Recognize areas of improvement and determine best and most cost
- Accomplish a reasonable quantity and quality of work,
reflecting good time management, job commitment, and ability to
- Work scheduled hours based on personnel and Community needs;
may be required to work weekends.
- Establish and maintain constructive relationships with
co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
- Maintain confidentiality of information pertaining to
residents, Community operations and personnel.
- Promote residence and the Company in a positive way.
- Participate in staff, resident, family, marketing or Company
activities and events as directed.
- Respond to medical, fire and other emergencies as required.
- Abide by all Company policies as outlined in the Policies and
Procedures manual and Employee Handbook
- Knowledge of tools, general building requirements and
- At least 1 year of supervisory experience AND general
contractor or Maintenance role required.
Keywords: Agemark Senior Living, Antioch , Maintenance Supervisor, Other , Antioch, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!