Foreman IS - Benicia,CA
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: November 12, 2021
As a Foreman you will be responsible for
supervising equipment operators and laborers for a specific
project, including ensuring that health and safety organizational
and program requirements are adhered to and that the work is
performed on time and within budget.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Organize crews, delegate job responsibilities, and verify that
the appropriate equipment is available and on-site to complete the
- Work with the dispatchers in the allocation of manpower,
equipment, and other resources needed for the next day.
- Communicate with the Field Service Specialist to ensure
contractual obligations are met, including preparing and submitting
project progression status reports and ensuring change orders are
completed, communicated, and executed before any additional work is
- Work in an on-call status and respond quickly and immediately
to requests, and secure coverage for assigned shift, including
communicating your replacement's name to the coordinator.
- Accurate completion and submission of periodic work sheets for
proper billing to customer
- Responsible for health and safety issues on assigned
- Train and mentor field technicians and to provide input to the
field service general management regarding performance evaluations
for individuals to whom this position has direct supervision.
- Maintain assigned Company equipment and vehicles in good
working order and appearance.
- Report work-related accidents and incidents to supervision in a
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time
by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 2+ year's related work or industry experience preferred
- Valid Driver's license with clean record
- Ability to travel, work weekends, and be on call
- Strong mechanical ability
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a
comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive annual salary (CBPP Competency Based Pay
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
- Company paid certifications, licenses and training
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Antioch , Foreman IS - Benicia,CA, Other , Antioch, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!