Substitute Teacher - Annual bonus up to $1300
Company: Swing Education
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Substitute Teacher Jobs in Contra Costa CountyWe re currently
hiring educators to work with Antioch Unified School District,
Summit Public Schools, Pittsburg Unified School District,
Rocketship Education and more! Earn up to $200 per day.How it
worksOne application lets you work when you want, where you want,
whether you re looking for long term assignments with a single
school or prefer the flexibility to work with
- You have a Bachelor s degree from a 4-yr college or university
in the U.S..
- You have or will get a CA teaching credential or substitute
- Ability to pass a background check and negative TB Test prior
to hiring date.
- You will complete a form I-9 and New Hire Orientation.Why work
- Earn cash bonuses (up to $1,300), rewards and surprises
throughout the school year.
- Access to teaching jobs at your local public, private and
charter schools with one application.
- Online portal, text notifications and mobile app to browse and
pick up teaching assignments.
- Get classroom experience in all subjects and across K-12.
- You choose supplemental or full-time income with the
flexibility to create your schedule and the perk of getting paid
- Gain experience in new ways that fit your schedule from
full-day, half-day, and long-term assignments.
*We take your safety seriously. We require all SwingSubs be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 (unless a reasonable accommodation is
approved with Swing Education).Our COVID-19 policy also includes
school, sub, and PPE requirements, as well as frequent symptom
Keywords: Swing Education, Antioch , Substitute Teacher - Annual bonus up to $1300, Other , Antioch, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!