Facilities Maintenance Specialist
Company: Valvoline Instant Oil Change
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Henley Enterprises, Inc., a privately owned Franchisee of
Valvoline Instant Oil Change (VIOC), is hiring a Facilities
Maintenance Specialist servicing locations in The Bay Area of
California. As a Facilities Maintenance Specialist, you will help
drive the continued success of VIOC by maintaining equipment and
surrounding service center locations. You will be responsible for
performing routine maintenance and repairs to keep our service
centers safe and well-maintained.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Perform maintenance and repairs in hydraulics, data and
security equipment, heating and air operated equipment, carpentry,
- Electrical repairs: Switch, receptacle, breaker, ballast,
fixture, and motor replacement
- Plumbing repairs: toilet, sink, faucet & dispenser
- Safely transport building materials to different jobsites
- Perform all work processes as assigned by the Facility
Department Supervisor regarding administrative procedures,
timecards, CC slips, bills, tool inventories, ordering, coding
bills, using work orders etc.
- Recommend maintenance needs to Supervisor of building and
equipment within your area of responsibility.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be willing and have the eagerness to learn how to perform
quality work in repairs and upkeep of lube service equipment and
building and ground maintenance
- Must have a positive attitude and the ability to be a team
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate
a high sense of urgency
- Ability to use a computer and basic understanding of MS office
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean record
- Must have 1-3 years of relevant work experience in maintenance
and repairEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Will train the right candidateENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL
- 10% of work in a climate-controlled internal office environment
working under normal office conditions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers to
feel and handle, reach with arms and hands, talk and hear. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee may incidentally be
required to stoop, kneel and crouch, lift weight or exert a force
up to a maximum of 100 pounds.
- A current valid driver's license and insurability rating is
required; travel by vehicle is required.
- This position requires up to 90% local travel.
- Occasional overnight travel to other regions will be
- Required overtime, late evenings, and responds to weekend
emergencies as needed.
- Starting pay is $20 - $24 per hour based on experience.Note:
For all jobs in operations and service department attach the ADA
checklist in lieu of listing the requirements as above. Associated
topics: breakdown, calibrate, customer service, diagnose, field
service technician, machine maintenance, maintenance technician,
malfunction, service technician, troubleshoot
Keywords: Valvoline Instant Oil Change, Antioch , Facilities Maintenance Specialist, Other , Antioch, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!