Company: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group,
Posted on: November 26, 2022
TPMG is seeking a BE/BC Nephrologist (Per-Diem to join our team
in Antioch, CA.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical
groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical
centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central
California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently
licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible
schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without
managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity,
inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and
celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an
environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally
responsive and compassionate care to our member
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated
health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows
flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health &
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research,
mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
Please visit our website to view all opportunities located
throughout Northern, CA: northerncalifornia.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer - VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, , Antioch , Nephrologist (Per-Diem), Other , Antioch, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!