Company: Channel Impact
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Channel Impact is seeking an experienced Digital Strategist to
join our winning team. In this role, you will create and execute
the company's key digital design solutions. This role will focus on
Digital UX design. This is a full-time, salaried position with
benefits, for a remote worker within U.S. and Canada. What you will
- Participate in design discussions and give feedback during
planning and strategy meetings.
- Quickly translate ideas into sketches, wireframes, mockups, and
- Test assets and optimize based on their performance.
- Iterate new designs based on user feedback.
- Create digital assets for a range of platforms (social, display
advertising, websites, etc.).
- Design on-brand creative solutions for a variety of uses:
websites, product graphics, email templates, social media graphics,
brand campaigns, and photography
- Create email designs for CRM programs and coordinate the
creation of email templates in HTML.
- Design and develop homepages, landing pages, and email
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver designs that
are creative, useful, and align with technical and brand
- Take ideas from concept to execution, working with project
managers, design colleagues, information technologists, and content
experts to deliver an effective user experience
- Use the latest software and applications to design and develop
digital solutions What you bring:
- Solid knowledge of design software programs, such as Figma and
Adobe Creative Suite.
- 5+ years of website/web application design experience
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML.
- Experience with user-centered design, rapid prototyping, and
- A good understanding of visual design principles.
- Experience creating digital assets for a variety of target
- Experience with website development processes and layout design
is a plus.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Highly organized, a self-starter who can manage multiple
priorities and -simultaneous tasks, accurately scope requirements,
and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to anticipate needs, innovate, multi-task, and
positively adjust in a fast-paced environment.
- Hands on with Microsoft SharePoint site design and Oracle
Eloqua is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent professional
experience Our Benefits:
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Full Healthcare Package including medical, dental, and vision
insurance, long-term disability insurance, life and AD&D
- Flexible paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401k & Company Match
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus Channel Impact is committed to creating
a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability, age, veteran status or other applicable legally
Keywords: Channel Impact, Antioch , Digital Strategist, Other , Antioch, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...