Production Associate : *DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS*
Company: Balance Staffing
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Become a Production Associate / Material Handler / Fork Lift
Operator and earn $21/hour* plus benefits.(*Night shift will earn
$23.10 per hour)Please Apply & Contact: Stephanie Soto 209-920-7456
at Balance Staffing to set up an Interview This Week!The Role for
Production Associate / Material Handler / Fork Lift Operator : As a
Production Associate, you will be trained on how to help build the
most exciting, environmentally friendly vehicles on the planet. If
you have a strong work ethic, are reliable, and value teamwork in a
safety focused environment, we want to hear from
you!Responsibilities for Production Associate / Material Handler /
Fork Lift Operator :
- Complete standard work process and follow trained
- Demonstrate flexibility as needed by the business.
- Operate complex manufacturing equipment under supervision.
- Escalate technical problems to the appropriate support groups
- Follow safety guidelines & procedures.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism.Work Environment /
Essential Physical Demands for Production Associate / Material
Handler / Fork Lift Operator :
- Ability to perform physically demanding work for extended
periods of time, up to 12 hours a day including but not limited
- Frequently and repetitively, lift, push and carry up to 35
lbs., including the ability to carry 20 lbs. up and down
- Frequently and repetitively, bend, lift and reach to install
- Stoop, lay, bend, reach, squat, kneel, crouch, twist and crawl
for extended periods of time.
- Climb and maintain balance on ladders, scaffolding or other
- Ability to find issues in a work process and receive safety
signals using sight, touch, or hearing.
- Open to schedule flexibility that will allow for a variety of
shifts, including days, nights, or weekends as needed.
- Potential exposure to confined spaces and hazardous materials
used in the painting process.
- Wearing Personal Protective Equipment, including but not
limited to: safety glasses, safety shoes, bump caps, and adhering
to prescribed safety rules and guidelines.Requirements for
Production Associate / Material Handler / Fork Lift Operator :
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills & adapt to new work
- Comfortable learning new technology.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must have command of the English language, both written and
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- All potential employees will be required to successfully pass a
comprehensive background check.
- Employee Benefits
- As a full time employee you will receive full benefits from day
1 for you and your dependents.Kaiser and UnitedHealthcare PPO and
HSA plans (including infertility coverage)
- 3 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
- Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term
- 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial
- Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid
- Back-up childcare and employee discounts
- Job Type: Full-time/Permanent role
- Pay: $21.00 per hour & If Night Shift you get $23.50 per
hour!Please Apply & Contact: Stephanie Soto 209-920-7456 at Balance
Staffing to set up an Interview This Week!Job Type: Full-timePay:
$21.00 - $24.00 per hourBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Balance Staffing, Antioch , Production Associate : *DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS*, Professions , Antioch, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!