Company: JWilliams Staffing
Posted on: July 31, 2022
We're hiring for temporary and temp-to-hire leasing roles in the
apartment industry - all levels of experience accepted!
JWilliams Staffing is currently looking to fill temporary Leasing
Consultant positions at premier apartment communities near you. A
Leasing Consultant role is an excellent way to apply your knack for
customer care in a high-end, fast-paced, and rewarding environment.
If you are an enthusiastic individual with exceptional customer
service skills and a hospitality or leasing background, we would
love to meet you!
Why JWilliams Staffing?
JWS has a strong reputation with the industry's leading property
management companies and will provide you with:
- Career coaching and resume advice
- Access to our online training platform for leasing, tax credit,
and fair housing
- Placement assistance
- Personalized ongoing guidance and feedback so you excel on
- The opportunity to get your foot in the door with several
communities until you find a full-time, direct hire position with a
company you love!
Responsibilities of a Temporary Leasing Consultant:
- Greet prospective residents and give tours while determining
housing needs and preferences
- Accurately prepare and assist new residents with all leasing
- Follow up with all leads and prospects who did not lease
- Ensure apartments are move-in ready by inspecting, and adding
last minute touches
- Seek out new residents with creative marketing techniques
- Manage lease renewal process
- Respond timely to all calls, emails and site visits
- Background in apartment leasing/property management,
restaurants, hotels, airlines, retail, or a similar hospitality and
customer service role required
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Effective written and oral communication
- Must possess a high degree of energy and enthusiasm
- Professional dress and demeanor
Send in your resume TODAY for immediate consideration!
JWilliams Staffing, Inc. An Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for
employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local
laws, including but not limited to local Fair Chance Ordinances.
Associated topics: consultant, lease administrator, leasing,
leasing administrator, leasing manager, leasing consultant, leasing
Keywords: JWilliams Staffing, Antioch , Leasing Consultant, Professions , Antioch, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!