General Construction Labor
Posted on: November 26, 2022
General Construction LaborerPeopleReady of Antioch, CA is now
hiring General Construction Laborers! -As a General Construction
Laborer, you will work at construction sites performing a wide
range of tasks while assisting other tradespeople and machine
operators.Apply today and you could start as soon as tomorrow. No
resume or interview required - yep, you read that right.As a
PeopleReady associate you'll benefit from:
- The freedom to work where you want, when you want and as often
as you want.
- Next-day pay* for many of our open positions.
- The ability to choose long-term positions for steady work or
short-term positions if you just want some extra cash.
- The ability to sign up for jobs right from our mobile app,
JobStack!Pay Rate:The pay rate for this job is $19 / hourWhat
you'll be doing as a General Construction Laborer:
- Move, secure, install, build, load, and unload materials
- Assist in the building or construction of various things
- Effectively use heavy and light equipment
- Relocate material as directed by the supervisor Available
shifts:Shift timings - 1st Shift(Day)Job requirements:
- Physical strength and endurance
- Strong reading and math skills
- Discernment for safety Ready to take control of the way you
work?Complete our application to join the PeopleReady team today.
In case you missed it, no resumes or interviews are
required!#TIER1PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we
value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious
affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or
any other basis protected by law. We will get to know you and
connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and
preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each
employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
Keywords: PeopleReady, Antioch , General Construction Labor, Professions , Antioch, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!