Business System Analyst
Company: Eliassen Group
Posted on: March 19, 2023
BSA (Oracle Supplier & Invoicing) Oracle Workspace experience is
a must with the following:
- Supplier (most important)
- Functional knowledge in P2P and financial Close processes and
reporting. Experience working with diverse/disparate data sources
and solution through a data architecture, reconciliation, Analytics
tools such as Qlik Sense, Business Objects, Blackline or
- General knowledge of business operations and project
management. Strong experience in working with cross-functional
business team with ability to understand, negotiate and influence
project outcomes is required for this role.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to develop and
lead end-to-end work process to structure complex problems, develop
clear hypotheses, triage solutions and drive actionable items
- Ability to communicate effectively and tell stories through
spreadsheet analysis, process-flow and presentation tools.
Comfortable translating analysis into business insights and action
with both technical and non-technical colleagues and instill
confidence from stakeholders on recommendations/solutions.
- Inside out knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite & Oracle
Financials Applications Suite
- Ability to talk to business stakeholders
- Sourcing, Procurement or Finance background/experience,
- Knowledge and/or experience in finance transformation &
strategy like Source to Report & Record to Report and similar
technologies is highly desirable
- Experience in Oracle Financials Applications or similar
technology core Finance Modules of General Ledger, Intercompany,
Procure to Pay, Fixed Assets, Projects, Accounting, XLA, Cash
- Understanding of how technology works between Oracle and other
Third Party Applications. Will be good to know applications like
Coupa, Blackline, Aravo etc. Job ID: 375899
Keywords: Eliassen Group, Antioch , Business System Analyst, Professions , Antioch, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...