Maintenance Technician II
Posted on: September 19, 2023
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus*
Fairfield Residential is looking for a Maintenance Technician II to
join their team. Our property, Riverstone Apartments has 136 units
and is located in Antioch, CA.
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
At Fairfield Residential, our properties are known for the visible
and available on-site staff that keep our residents loving where
they live. Our Maintenance Technicians assist in the maintenance
and repairs necessary to meet our high standards of excellence for
overall property quality and curb appeal. Like all members of our
Property Management Team, our Maintenance Technicians are focused
on ensuring customer happiness by responding to maintenance repair
requests in a timely manner and preparing vacant units in
preparation for new resident move-ins.
This role is a great opportunity for someone with prior experience
in property or building maintenance. If you are skilled in general
maintenance or handyman trades and are looking for a lasting career
in residential property maintenance, this is a fantastic
opportunity to join a growing and dynamic team at Fairfield
Residential. This position reports to the on-site Community Manager
and Maintenance Supervisor and successful associates have the
opportunity to enjoy a long career path with plenty of room for
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO DO IN THIS ROLE:
- Perform maintenance repairs throughout the property including
the common area amenities, occupied units and vacant units.
- Assist in maintaining the exterior grounds and providing
excellent curb appeal.
- Diagnose problems and repairs in the areas related to
electrical, plumbing, HVAC, swimming pools, carpentry, dry wall,
exterior structural and appliances.
CUSTOMER SERVICE & COMMUNICATION
- Deliver outstanding customer service to all residents.
- Communicate and effectively work together with your fellow team
COMPLIANCE & SAFETY
- Complete regular inspections as directed by Maintenance
- Ensure that policies and procedures as well as safety and
compliance expectations are met.
- Strictly adhere to ethical standards including, but not limited
to, the ability to maintain confidentiality and maintain fiduciary
WHAT YOU'LL NEED ON DAY ONE:
- Previous apartment maintenance experience.
- Technical knowledge in the following areas: electrical,
plumbing, HVAC, swimming pools, carpentry, dry wall, exterior
structural and appliances.
- Availability to respond promptly to on-call responsibilities
such as after hours emergencies.
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation are
- Ability to maintain a flexible, available schedule to respond
to and resolve after-hours and weekend emergency maintenance and
*The sign on bonus, less usual deductions, will be paid following
the completion of 90 days of employment.
Estimated Rate of Pay:
$20.10 - $26.13
This position is non-exempt; the range above reflects hourly
The pay range displayed for this position is determined by skills
and experience required, location and job complexity*. Potential
job offers may vary based on the skills, education, and experience
an individual candidate holds. This range reflects base rate only,
and does not include allowances, perks, commissions or bonuses
applicable to this position (if any). In addition to base salary,
Fairfield offers all full time associates the following, upon
meeting eligibility requirements:
- Paid time off, paid holidays and sick days, paid time off for
volunteering activities (optional)
- Matched 401(k)
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
* Pay range is a calculation based on a midpoint price. Fairfield
complies with all wage and hour laws, including minimum wage and
salary exempt requirements.
Keywords: Fairfield, Antioch , Maintenance Technician II, Professions , Antioch, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!